Release Notes - v0.9
- Anti-CSRF Protection
- Server Dump Log - Request & Response
- HTTP -> HTTPS redirect
pbkdf2password encoders; also you can add custom one too
- Context Based Logging and Child Logger
- Anti-CSRF Protection, refer to documentation, #115
- Server Dump Log - Request & Response, refer to documentation, #87
aah switchcommand, refer to documentation, #113
pbkdf2password encoders. Also you can add your custom password encoder too, refer to documentation, #110
- Added HTTP -> HTTPS redirect, refer to configuration, #112
- Context Based Logger (App Name, App Instance Name, Request ID, Primary Principal and Custom fields) and Child Logger, refer to documentation, #111
- Added option to disable color on console logging, refer to configuration and CLI configuration, #108
aah newcommand enhanced to create more customized Web and API application (security, etc)
- Added error reason in
- Code improvements, Documentation, Website improvements.
- Fixed Hot-Reload server 502 error on first request with Virtual Machine #120
Please Note: Deprecated items will not break your functionality, planned to be removed in v1.0 release. However its good to adapt to latest changes.
AddServerTLSConfigis deprecated, use method
security.auth_schemes.<scheme-name>.password_encoder.type = "value"is deprecated, use
security.auth_schemes.<scheme-name>.password_encoder = "value"instead.
build.log_level = "value"is deprecated in
log.level = "value"instead.